Online Shop Returns and Refund Policy
- You have 14 days to return the product from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it.
- The product must be returned in the original packaging along with proof of purchase.
- Payment refunded will exclude carriage (inclusive of vat).
2. Return Authorisation
Before returning any products for refund or repair you must first request authorisation to return the item.
Please contact Micromech at:
Phone: +44 (0)1376 333319
We will require the following information in order to issue the Return Material Authorisation number:
- Micromech order number.
- Product part number.
- Product serial number.
- Reason for return.
- Contact Name, Company and Address.
After receiving the above information, Micromech will issue an RMA number.
3. Return Shipments
All products to be returned must be properly packed, any shipping cost to be paid for by customer.
All returns for repair are on a consignment basis, the item remain the customer's property with no debit to Micromech.
Label all returns as follows:
Repair Department RMA________
Note: Each package must include the RMA number on the packing slip and be mark on the outside of the package.
Please note: Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted.
The Micromech products typically have a warranty period of 12 months. Warranty status is determined at the sole discretion of Micromech after inspecting the product.
5. Warranty Repair
Applies to products that fail during the warranty period under normal use.
- A product is not eligible for warranty repair if it has been modified or is found to contain out-of-warranty damage.
- Warranty repairs made during the warranty period are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty.
- Warranty repairs are returned to the customer who placed the original order on Micromech.
6. Non-Warranty Repair
Applies to all products not covered under warranty.
- The non-warranty repaired parts are warranted for six months.
- Non-warranty repairs are returned to the customer, payment to be received before product is shipped.
7. No Fault Found
In the event that Micromech or its suppliers perform standard tests and finds no problem with the unit, the unit will be classified as a non-warranty repair, will be returned and an evaluation fee will be made.
Micromech referrers to Micromech Limited